|1. Basic Body
- Extruded aluminum section
- Variable lengths; also variable widths by blocking together
- Protective housing for vacuum generator
|2. Vacuum Indicator
- Vacuum gauge (Manometer) for analogure measurement and monitoring of the vacuum
|3. Vacuum Generator
- Lightweight, push in ejector
- Quickly replaceable
- Alternatively with up to 4 multi-stage ejector blocks for optimum power adjustment
|4. End Cover with Functional Elements
- For Connections "Sensor", "Blow Off" and "Separate"
- For flexible mechanical mounting of the gripper
|6. Valve Module
- With valve technology SW as low-cost version
- With valve technology SVKW for short cycle times
|7. Sealing Elements
- Sealing plate
- Flexible and hard-wearing
- various hole spacings, depending on workpiece width
- quickly replaceable
|Vacuum Switch VS-V-D-PNP, End Cover
- Incl. accessories for connection in end cover
|Mounting kit 4x Slot Nuts M8
- Consisting of slot nut and screws
- 4pcs slot nut 20x20mm, M8
- 4pcs screws M8x16
|Mounting Kit for Robot Flange
- Constining of 2pcs flange plates connected by pipe
- Especially suitable for connection to industrial robots with hole circle diameter 85mm
- Complete with 4pcs slot nuts
|Mounting kit for Spring Mounting
- Consisting of flange plate and spring plunger Type FSTF
- Flange plate 120x120x10mm
- Spring plunger with damping, height compensation and flexible mounting
- Incl. Connecting cable, connector for hose 8/6
|Connecting Cable for Solenoid-valve
- Hose for Vacuum and Compressed-air systems, with a length of 1 m
Sawing of wood panels is a dangerous and accurate work. The Warsaw Machinery company integrates into their automated saw systems, the large-area gripping system FXC.
It enabled the handling for various workpieces in undefined positions. The workpiece can e.g. transport from a conveyor to the saw. The saw can edit the workpiece and
then it will be stored in a box. The centered adaption enabled the sawing around the workpiece without repeated clamping. This is the reason for a fast, accurate and
cost-effective woodworking. The intelligent vacuum generation saves energy, while at the same time ensuring the fastest cycle times. The quick-change sealing plate enabled
the damage- and marking-free transport.
The large-area vacuum gripping system FXC is often used for the handling of doors. The FXC enabled the gripping of doors without damage and marking.
The gripping system put down the doors on exactly position.Moreover, it can put spacer between the doors. These properties are important in automated
palletizing and depalletizing. The FXC can handled the various doors with and without a cutout. The high suction force enable high acceleration and fast cycle times.
This application example shows a solution for the fully automatic loading of a stationary CNC machine. The furniture parts, with varying dimensions, are lifted with
only one vacuum crossbeam.|
This system uses both standard flat suction pads - at positions which are always in contact with the workpiece - and flexible flat suction pads - at positions which are not always in contact.
This solution ensures safe handling while permitting cost optimisation.