New and Used Woodworking Machinery > Moulders > Leadermac Thundermac Series Moulder
Moulders - Leadermac
The THUNDERMAC Series with a capacity to 9”(235mm) or 12”(305mm) width is designed for Heavy Duty High-Capacity, highest quality operation for large and small batch production runs with
Feed Speeds to 260fpm(80mpm) to 600fpm(185mpm).
The Super Quality heavy-duty Spindles are dynamically balanced and run on premium housing bearings, for superior work-piece finish quality.
The THUNDERMAC provides perfect surface quality, eliminating the need for sanding on planed and profiled surfaces. Width and thickness setting controller is supplied as standard, lowering downtime and increasing efficiency.
- Full Sound & Safety Enclosure
- 1 piece, extra heavy machine frame is heat treated for max. stability & rigidity
- Extra Heavy Feed Beam supported at each end of the beam on 2 large supporting columns and 1 further column in the center
- Feed System is Chainless Full HD Cardan Shaft with very heavy gearboxes and universals
- H.D. Infeed System with 8” (200mm) Dia Top Feed Rolls
- Pneumatic pressure of the Top Feed Rolls can be easily set to provide an the best feed roll pressure.
- Pneumatic Pressure to Side Head Holdover Rolls as well as the Top Head Chipbreaker(s)
- Super Precision Spindle Assemblies ea. incl. 4 Super-Precision + outboard Bearings for highest tolerances
- Spindles Speeds are std. 6,000 rpm and 7,200rpm/8,000 rpm or infinitely variable are optional
- Hydro-Loc Outboards for horizontal spindle support
- Each spindle is driven by an individual motor
- REC Setworks - Programmable controller provides convenient thickness & width of cut settings.
- More Powered Top & Full Width Bottom Rolls then most of our competition
- Exclusive, separate adjustment of the vertical spindles and the support tables allow the support tables to be positioned extremely close to the side cutterheads to provide added cutting stability.
- Hard-Chrome Plating Table Surfaces, Chip Breakers, Pressure Plates & Man Guide for max. wear resistance.
- Counters for position all Cutterhead axis, Chip Breakers and Pressure Plates
- Automatic Table Lube System included
- Central lubrication system
- Stand alone operators console
- Electrics to UL/CSA Standards and are 230/460 or 575/3/60
- 13” Width and/or 8” Thickness
- Feed Speeds from 260 fpm(80m/min) to 600 fpm(185m/min)
- Special Configurations available on Request -
- Smartset PLC Control System with Touch Screen for downloading desired set positions directly to the machine
- Smartset-Advanced Touch Screen Moulder Control System – Maintain all history files, downloads info from the grinding room, triple electronic position readouts for each axis, precision sets, troubleshooting, etc.
- Precision Auto Straight &/or profile jointers
- Angling Side Head Spindle(s)
- Universal Head or Rip Attachment is optional
- CE Specifications and 380 or 415/3/50 electrics also available
|Standard Machine Specifications
0.8" ~ 9” or 12” (20~235mm or 305mm)
0.39"~6" or 8” (10~150mm or 200mm)
|Number of Spindles
1 ~ 10
|Motor Capacity per spindle
15HP to 60HP
|Feed motor (VFD Controlled)
20HP ~ 50HP
6000, 7200 or 8000 RPM
1 13/16”, 40mm, 50mm or 2 1/8”
|Feed speed, infinitely variable
260, 320, 390 , 490 or 600 FPM
|Length of the infeed table
32” (.8m) or 55” (1.4m)
|Manufacturer ||Machine Model