New and Used Woodworking Machinery > Moulders > Leadermac Speedmac Series Moulder
Moulders - Leadermac
The Speedmac series is designed for high-capacity, highly accurate operation for large and small batch production runs. The heavy-duty spindles are dynamically balanced and run on premium housing bearings, for superior work-piece finish quality.
The Speedmac provides perfect surface quality, eliminating the need for sanding on planed and profiled surfaces. Width and thickness setting controller is supplied as standard, lowering downtime and increasing efficiency.
- Full Sound & Safety Enclosure
- 1 piece, cast iron machine frame is heat treated for max. stability & rigidity for std. configurations.
- Extra Heavy Feed Beam supported at each end of the beam on 2 large supporting columns
- Feed System is Chainless Full HD Cardan Shaft with very heavy gearboxes and universals
- H.D. Infeed System with 3 Top 8” (200mm) Dia Rolls & 2 Bottom rolls
- Faster feed speeds of up to 200 fpm(60m/min) are standard and to 300 fpm(90m/min) are optional.
- Pneumatic pressure of the Top Feed Rolls can be easily set to provide an the best feed roll pressure.
- Pneumatic Pressure to Side Head Holdover Rolls as well as the Top Head Chipbreaker(s)
- Super Precision Spindle Assemblies ea. incl. 4 Super-Precision + outboard Bearings for highest tolerances
- Spindles Speeds are std. 6,000 rpm and 7,200rpm/8,000 rpm are optional
- Hydro-Loc Outboards for horizontal spindle support
- Each spindle is driven by an individual motor
- REC Setworks - Programmable controller provides convenient thickness & width of cut settings.
- More Powered Top & Full Width Bottom Rolls then most of our competition
- Exclusive, separate adjustment of the vertical spindles and the support tables allow the support tables to be positioned extremely close to the side cutterheads to provide added cutting stability.
- Hard-Chrome Plating Table Surfaces, Chip Breakers, Pressure Plates & Man Guide for max. wear resistance.
- Counters for position all Cutterhead axis, Chip Breakers and Pressure Plates
- Automatic Table Lube System included
- Central lubrication system
- Stand alone operators console
- Electrics to UL/CSA Standards and are 230/460 or 575/3/60
- 10.2” Width - optional and/or 8” or 10” Thickness - optional
- Feed Speeds to 300 fpm(90m/min)
- Special Configurations available on Request:
- Smartset PLC Control System with Touch Screen for downloading desired set positions directly to the machine – This would be coupled with the std. REC Setworks
- Smartset-Advanced Touch Screen Moulder Control System – Maintain all history files, downloads info from the grinding room, triple electronic position readouts for each axis, precision sets, troubleshooting, etc.
- Precision Auto Straight &/or profile jointers
- Tilting Feed Beam
- Angling Side Head Spindle(s)
- Grooved Beds for very Short Stock Feeding
- Universal Head or Rip Attachment is optional
- Rip Saw Attachment to 100HP
- Remote Hand held Pendant control
- CE Specifications and 380 or 415/3/50 electrics also available
|Standard Machine Specifications
0.78" ~ 9” or 10.2” (20~230mm or 260mm)
.39"-6", 8” or 10” (10~150mm, 200mm or 250mm)
|Number of Spindles
1 ~ 10
|Motor Capacity per spindle
7.5HP to 40HP
|Feed motor (VFD Controlled)
15HP – 20HP
6000, 7200 or 8000 RPM
1 13/16”, 40mm, 50mm or 2 1/8”
|Feed speed, infinitely variable
200 fpm (60m/min) or 300 fpm(90mpm) is optional.
|Length of the infeed table
32”(.8m), 55”(1.4m), 78.7" (2m); 98” (2.5m) or 120” (3m)
|Manufacturer ||Machine Model