New and Used Woodworking Machinery > Saws - Mitre - Notching Saw > CTD M25RHC Precision Miter Saw
CTD Saws; Precision Miter Saw with indexing
This rugged, accurate heavy duty industrial indexing mitre cut-off saw uses our time tested 200 series sawhead. It will mitre up to 60 degrees each side of 0 degrees, with positive pin stops at 90º 45º, 30º, 22½º, 15º,0º.
Standard Features and Specifications:
- Blade Capacity: 14" OD 356mm standard.
- Spindle & Pivot Shaft: Have preloaded, sealed ball bearings; .001 alignment of spindle and pivot.
- Arbor: 1" 25.4mm OD with 2-1/2" 64mm saw collars; 3700 RPM.
- Motors: 3 H.P. 3 Phase totally enclosed fan cooled with manual motor starter; enclosed 2-belt drive
- Iron Castings Base & disc: are made from precisionmachined iron castings for lasting accuracy. Disc isset flush with table and graduated each degree.
- Blade Guard: Completely encloses blade in rest position.Lower rotating blade guard pivots up into main stationary blade guard as saw heads pivot down to cut.
- Actuation: Manual hand operation or optional power feed of saw head with two hand control unit
- Dust Outlet: Two 2" dust outlet provided. 600 CFM required for each.
- Cutting Capacity with fences: Set at center line45° Mitre Maximum Cutting Capacity 5" 127mm High x 5" 127mm Wide. 90° Straight Maximum Cutting Capacity 5" 127mm High x 6.625" 168mm Wide.
- Maximum Cutting Capacity: 45º Mitre Maximum Cutting Capacity 5" 127 mm High x 7.5" 190mm Wide. 90° Straight Maximum Cutting Capacity 5" 127 mm High x 9" 229mm Wide.
|Manufacturer ||Machine Model
||Manufacturer List Price