New and Used Woodworking Machinery > Saws - Mitre - Notching Saw > CTD M25R Precision Miter Saw
CTD Saws; Precision Miter Saw
This rugged, accurate heavy duty industrial indexing mitre cut-off saw uses our time tested 200 series sawhead. It will mitre up to 45 degrees each side of 0 degrees, with positive pin stops at 90, 45, 30, 22½, 15, 0.
Standard Features and Specifications:
- Blade Capacity: 12" OD 305mm standard.
- Spindle & Pivot Shaft: have preloaded, sealed ball bearings; .001 alignment of spindle and pivot.
- Arbor: 1" 25.4mm OD with 2-1/2" 64mm saw collars; 3700 RPM.
- Motors: 2 H.P. 1 or 3 Phase totally enclosed fan cooled with manual starter; enclosed 2-belt drive.
- Iron Castings Base & disc: are made from precision machined iron castings for lasting accuracy. Disc is set flush with table and graduated each degree.
- Blade Guard: Completely encloses blade in rest position.Lower rotating blade guard pivots up into main stationary blade guard as saw heads pivot down to cut.
- Actuation: Manual hand operation; optional power feed of saw head.
- Dust Outlet: Two 2" dust outlet provided. 600 CFM required for each. Optional extras include Power Downfeed of Saw, Clamps, Magnetic Starters, Floor Stand, Measuring Fences, and Table Supports.
- Size & Weights: 22" 56cm Wide x 27" 69cm Front to Back x 22-1/2" 57cm High. Weight 195 lbs.89 kgs.
- Cutting Capacity with fences: Set at center line M25R/45º 2-1/2"64mm High x 3-1/2"89mm Wide M25R/90º 2-1/2"64mm High x 5"127mm Wide
- Maximum Cutting Capacity: M25R/45º 12" Blade Capacity 305mm 2-5/8"67mm High x 4-1/4" 108mm Wide
- Maximum Cutting Capacity: M25R/90º 12" Blade Capacity 305mm 2-1/2"64mm High x 7-1/2" 191mm Wide
|Manufacturer ||Machine Model
||Manufacturer List Price