New and Used Woodworking Machinery > Saws - Mitre - Notching Saw > CTD "Mitre Max" DMC 70A 13" 45 degree Double Mitre Cross-cut Saw
Saws - Mitre - Notching Saw - CTD
The CTD "Mitre Max" DMC 70 is a heavy duty 45 degrees fixed Double Mitre Cross-cut Saw. Using an advanced linear track guiding system, this saw will cut up to 8'' wide and 4'' high. The cross cut horizontal action allows the two blades to cross over the fence intersecting point, creating virtually zero scrap.
Standard Features and Specifications:
Designed to cut Aluminum, Wood, plastics, composites, aluminum extrusions, plastic extrusions, non-ferrous metals.
- Blade Capacity: 13'' OD (330mm); saw blades not included
- Arbor: 1'' (25mm) with 3'' (76mm) saw collars; mounted on preloaded and sealed bearings; 2 groove belt drive; 3450 RPM of spindle
- Motors and Voltages: Two 1-1/2 HP single phase 230V totally enclosed fan cooled motors; 60Hz, 3450 RPM with dual magnetic starter. Also includes rotary disconnect switch and blade guard interlock switch
- Table Base: Precision machined and ground steel plate.
- Floor Stand: Heavy gage steel; stand is completly enclosed with two 4'' (101mm) dust collector outlets and removeable dust and scrap drawer.
- Tables and Measurement system: Includes 60'' (152 cm) long lined vision gauge for measuring inside mitres; a 72'' (189 cm) long outside fence with tape, pointer and stop; and infeed and outfeed material support tables 10'' (25 cm) wide x 48'' (122cm) long.
- Actuation: "H" model is manually hand operated. "A" model is pneumatically operated with options to operate left blade, right blade, or both blades. "A" model includes two pneumatic horizontal clamps and FRL unit with auto drain.
- Air Consumption: 3 CFM at 80 PSI based on 10 strokes per minute; includes air filter/regulator/lubricator with auto drain
- Size and Weight: 57'' wide x 33'' front to back x 45'' high. Overall length with tables and measuring system is 153''. The weight of the machine is 650 lbs.
- Production rate: up to 10 strokes per minute
- Cutting Capacity: 8'' wide and 4'' high
CTD "Mitre Max" DMC 70A 13" 45 degree Double Mitre Cross-cut Saw Literature
|Manufacturer ||Machine Model