New and Used Woodworking Machinery > Saws - Mitre - Notching Saw > CTD DM400 16" and 20" Double End Trim Mitre Saw
Saws - Mitre - Notching Saw - CTD
The DM400 uses two standard 400 Series saw heads, and is desinged to cut Aluminum, Wood, plastics, composites, aluminum extrusions, plastic extrusions, non-ferrous metals
Standard Features and Specifications:
- Blade Capacity: 16'' OD standard; 20'' optional; Saw blades not included
- Arbor: 1'' with 5'' saw collars; spindle mounted on preloaded and sealed bearings; with V-belt drive completely enclosed; pivot uses Timken bearings lubricated for life.
- Motors and Starters : 7-1/2 HP 3 phase 230/460V totally enclosed fan cooled motors with magnetic starters standard;10 HP and 15 HP motors available as options.
- Table: Saw heads swivel from 90 degrees to 45 degrees towards each other with degree markings and pointer; stops are at 90 degrees and 45 degrees; angular adjustment in oppisite direction available as option. Other angles possible.
- Floor Stand: Heavy gage steel; eight foot centers with traveling right hand carriage on rack and pinion; length measuring scale; optional length centers available to 40 feet; Digital Length Measurement available as optional accessory.
- Blade Guard: Completely encloses blade in rest position; pivots up, away from base.
- Fences:On each side of the blade are keyed to base and are easily adjustable front to back.
- Actuation: Two inside vertical clamps must be tripped by foot valve, then a two hand anti tie down, maintained contact safety control will work the air/hydraulic downfeed of saw heads. An air filter/regulator/lubricator with auto drain is provided; infinite speed control is provided.
- Air Pressure and Consumption: 80 PSI; 6 CFM at 80 PSI based on 10 strokes per minute.
- Dust Collection: Four 4'' round outlets are provided, two outlets per saw head; 900 CFM required per head.
- Size and Weight : 54'' front to back x 80'' High x 156'' Long; weight 2,500 lbs.
- Production Rate: 10 strokes per minute; actual production rates will vary depending on type and width of material being cut.
CTD DM400 16" and 20" Double End Trim Mitre Saw Literature
||Manufacturer List Price