New and Used Woodworking Machinery > Saws - Cut Off Saws > CTD A480E 16" and 20" High Speed Cut Off Saw
CTD Saws; High Speed Cut Off Saw
Designed to cut Aluminum, Wood, plastics, composites, aluminum extrusions, plastic extrusions, non-ferrous metals.
Standard Features and Specifications:
- Blade Capacity: 16'' OD standard; 20'' optional; Saw blades not included
- Arbor: 1'' with 5'' saw collars; spindle mounted on preloaded and sealed bearings; with V-belt drive completely enclosed; pivot uses Timken bearings lubricated for life.
- Motors and Starters : 7-1/2 HP 3 phase 230/460V totally enclosed fan cooled motors with magnetic starters standard;10 HP and 15 HP motors available as options.
- Material Feeding Mechanism: The feed vise mechanism has a built-in precision measuring device, including a precision measuring screw, allowing quick movements of 1/2'' increments, and adjustments of one thousandths of an inch; machine will feed up to 12'' on single stroke, 24'' on double stroke, or 36'' on triple stroke.
- Vises: There are three vises on the A480E; all vises are equipped with 3'' high removable vise inserts.
- Air Hydraulic Power Downfeed of Saw Head: The saw head on the A480E is driven by a combination of air and hydraulic cylinders, allowing for very fine adjustment of the speed of the saw head.
- Bent Stock Compensator: Allows for slightly warped or bent material to be fed.
- Out of Stock Stop: Machine will stop if there is no more material to be fed.
- Size and Weight : 52'' front to back x 77'' High x 54'' wide; weight 2,500 lbs.
CTD A480E 16" and 20" High Speed Cut Off Saw Literature
||Manufacturer List Price